Credits across games Topic

Is it just me, or does it seem foolish to only allow credits to be used for the game with which they were earned.

For example, I have a bunch of HBD credits. While paying less for future seasons with my credits is nice, I think it's unnecessary. I already know I like HBD, I'm willing to pay for it.

With baseball season over, I'm now getting into basketball. This makes me interested in the WifS hoops offerings. I'd like to try out a season of Hoops Dynasty, but I don't know if I'd like it, and I'm not willing to pay real money for it. If I could use my HBD credit to try that first season, I might get hooked and now I'm a two game paying customer.

WifS doesn't lose anything in this proposition. The money I might have spent trying Hoops Dynasty, I still spend, only now I spend it on HBD, a game I know is worth it. And to me, I feel better trying out a new game on credit, even though it's technically all the same money spent.

So, why is the credit policy the way it is?
11/12/2012 11:40 AM
I've often wondered this too!
11/12/2012 8:15 PM
Credits across games Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.