Looking for HBD mentor Topic

If anyone with a lot of HBD experience/success is able to answer some questions for me via sitemail, I'd be very grateful. I would use the mentor thread that's stickied, but I've sitemailed four different guys off the HBD mentor list, 1 guy said no and 3 guys just ignored me completely. People in my worlds have been extremely helpful (particularly MikeT in BTP and jimmystick in Spahn) but you can only ask so much to someone who's actually in your world!

I pretty much know what I'm doing in HBD, I just have a few more advanced questions (ie trade negotiations/arbing vs re-signing/projecting players)

Thanks. 

ps: I consider myself to be a decently successful HD player, so if you're interested, perhaps we could "trade" knowledge almost?

11/12/2012 8:12 PM
If you're interested in hearing my thought process in different scenarios, feel free to drop me a line.
11/12/2012 8:50 PM
Id definitely ask sinverguenza for HBD advice
11/12/2012 9:43 PM
Looking for HBD mentor Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.