<70 Mile Pulldowns Topic

All: I know there is an easier way to pulldown recruits who are at 70 miles away or less. I searched the forums, but the search function is working properly. If anyone could explain it or link me to an appropriate post, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

AP
11/13/2012 4:50 PM
its not so much that they are easier to pull down, but that they are more likely to be able to be pulled down in the first place. also, some recruits up a division, within 70 miles, are immediately recruitable. so, you need to send them a phone call and find out, just like anyone else. and when you find out they are a pulldown, you treat them just like you would anyone else. but if you get a message you arent used to, like "hey hows it going, im not opposed to going there", you can recruit the guy straight away, home visits and campus visits and all.
11/13/2012 5:02 PM
Thanks, much appreciated. PS: loved the interview, very helpful
11/13/2012 5:05 PM
Greatest interview ever!!!
11/14/2012 7:28 PM
<70 Mile Pulldowns Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.