rescind scholarship Topic

hey guys, so i realize this is probably a stupid question, but i couldnt find it in the player guide.

What does rescinding a scholarship mean? what are the effects?

11/13/2012 6:02 PM
Boots the player off your team. Frees up a spot in your recruiting class (but doesn't give you extra cash. If you don't fill the spot and take a walkon, you'll get the cash next year when the walkon leaves). If it's a player you recruited, it might damage your reputation slightly. This hasn't happened to me, but I get the impression that if you boot too many players, their friends might voluntarily transfer out. 
11/13/2012 6:28 PM
For every player you recruited that you cut, you're reputation drops 2/3 of a letter grade (A+ to A-).  For every 2 players recruited by someone else that you cut, you drop 1/3 of a letter grade (A+ to A).  Takes 2 seasons for your reputation to be restored, and reputation affects moving up to D2 and D1.  
11/13/2012 6:35 PM
rescind scholarship Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.