Question for Only the most Experienced GD Members Topic

Has there ever been any discussion about adding in Junior College football players into GD? Just like in the hoops dynasty you can sign Junior College guys to help solidify an already strong recruiting class. Was wondering why GD doesn't have them?
11/14/2012 1:23 AM
Cause HD has seble who cares about HD and listens to customers and GD had J Conte who said "This is my game and if you don't like it don't play. Every critisism of my game is wrong and now I am going to put my fingers in my ear and go LALALALA really loud untill you stop talking"
11/14/2012 2:43 AM
Sounds about right...Unfortunately a lot not all but a lot of software engineers think very highly of themselves, they can be quite egotistical.
11/14/2012 3:02 AM
I actually suggested this a few months ago with a different twist. Rather than just having JUCO players, why not have a JUCO level? Not sure how feasible it would be, however.

Here is my plan.
11/14/2012 9:23 AM
Wow that's quite elaborate nice post caesari! I like the idea of it!
11/14/2012 3:02 PM
Thanks man- took me awhile. Again, not sure how feasible it is, however, it would be a nice addition.

If you have anything to add, feel free to do so.
11/14/2012 6:30 PM
Posted by caesari on 11/14/2012 9:23:00 AM (view original):
I actually suggested this a few months ago with a different twist. Rather than just having JUCO players, why not have a JUCO level? Not sure how feasible it would be, however.

Here is my plan.
If they could ever turn a profit  from GD, JUCO could be a way to go for an other game or tie it in with GD  some how.
11/14/2012 10:49 PM
I think both ideas would be interesting where JUCO can take the unsigned players and vice versa where JUCO could transfer to D3-DIA. The coach idea is interesting as well but as I think was stated in the other thread, with the worlds already empty at lower levels I don't see them implementing this anytime soon. This is the first time I have ever seen that JUCO options were discussed... doesn't mean there weren't previous conversations, I'm not super active on the forums all the time.
11/14/2012 11:32 PM
+1
11/17/2012 3:35 PM
Let's just start with getting juco players.  I doubt there'd be any interest in coaching juco level teams.  If so, then there would be interest for high school teams as well. :)
12/9/2012 5:37 PM
Question for Only the most Experienced GD Members Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.