Upcoming movie based on true events- Needs support Topic

I have managed to put together a pretty huge prize package with the help of some awesome people. This prize package will be given to the person who makes the largest donation to "Bird with a Broken Wing", A movie based on true events about The East Area Rapist/Original Night Stalker's assaults and homicides occurred from 1976-1981 and then abruptly stopped. Five years later, Janelle Lisa Cruz, age 18, was murdered in her family home--and the killer/rapist has not been heard of since. The movie will be shot in as many of the actual locations that these horrific events unfolded. Help tell Janelle's story by visiting this link: http://www.indiegogo.com/Bird-with-a-Broken-Wing-needs-You

The compelling part about this story is the fact that publicity regarding these events have been rather low considering the amount of chaos and terror that the ERA/ONS caused. Why did he disappear only to reappear 5 years later to kill Janelle? I understand that most people probably have no reason to care about a movie; but this movie can tell the story of an 18 year old woman that never had the chance to live her life. I appreciate any help you guys can do by either sharing this link or supporting it yourself! $1.00 can mean the world to this film!

11/14/2012 2:37 AM
CAN I STAR IN IT?
11/14/2012 7:03 PM
Upcoming movie based on true events- Needs support Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.