Who would you put at PF/C Topic

Between these 2 players who would you put at center and the other in power forward:

Jacob Lipscomb

Athleticism 43

Speed 20

Rebounding 99

Defense 45

Shot Blocking 99

Low-post 75

Perimeter 11

Ball Handling 21

Passing 17

Work Ethic 68

Stamina 74

Durability 80

Brad Wesley

Athleticism 59

Speed 10

Rebounding 96

Defense 49

Shot Blocking 86

Low-post 95

Perimeter 25

Ball Handling 14

Passing 37

Work Ethic 89

Stamina 70

Durability 63

I suppose this sounds quite obvious that Lipscomb is at center and Wesley is at PF. But then again my question is more intended in understanding WIS Hoops Dynasty better so if I am missing here something and for some reason it's actually Wesley at C and Lipscomb at PF then i'd be interested to know why. Regardless if indeed its Lipscomb at Center and Wesley at PF, it would help me understand better why you would go with that. Is it more so because Lipscomb is much better blocker, Wesley much better LP, I heard that higher pass is more suited for C than PF so that's contrary since Wesley is the better passer, and Lipscomb is slightly higher SPD. But at the same time ATH higher on Wesley which is more suited for PF.

These are just observations. But I'm looking for feedback so I can also understand better the logic behind this decision
11/14/2012 4:11 AM
Wesley at PF but its really a toss up for me.   I would probably put Wesley vs the weaker defender each game instead.
11/14/2012 7:32 AM
I was going to say, I would decide game to game based on match ups on that one. Neither is obvious enough to have a permanent home at either spot.
11/14/2012 7:46 AM
Who would you put at PF/C Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.