Bryant world - We're being attacked! Topic

So I was taking a look at the conferences in Div2 in Bryant, and noticed that one conference is almost filled up.. only 1 spot left.  What makes things a little uneasy is that there are a few people in there that I've known back 4 years ago that won multiple NC's, and quite a few that I've seen before.

..I sense a great disturbance in the force....  ;)  Seriously though, It's great to see people coming back and it's awesome to see that kind of traffic in Div2 Bryant.

11/14/2012 6:50 AM
It's all futurekid6's fault. You can't beat the entertainment value of a drunk Hank Billings offering his "expert" opinion. I've heard he killed five hookers while he was in college...

11/15/2012 12:13 PM
Bryant is still losing good coaches every season
240/612  season 85

Vs. 

262/612 season 84

11/16/2012 10:11 AM

It's a great conference.  It would've been better had I got that WR from you swordcast. 

11/16/2012 5:07 PM
We had a great conference going in Bryant but we've dropped down to only three coaches now.
11/16/2012 5:47 PM
Sowwy, Mojo :p  There weren't many good WR's out there and he just happened to be in my neck of the woods.
11/16/2012 10:46 PM
Bryant world - We're being attacked! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.