I am down to a 1-1 battle vs a SIM for a recruit. I offered and got the "I'm leaning your way" message.  So I waited.  Then today I get an email that he is now "heading somewhere else" and the only other school is the same SIM.  I have never seen this before...I thought the SIMS did all of their recruiting up front?  Can someone explain?
11/14/2012 10:02 AM
Posted by bllutarsky on 11/14/2012 10:02:00 AM (view original):
I am down to a 1-1 battle vs a SIM for a recruit. I offered and got the "I'm leaning your way" message.  So I waited.  Then today I get an email that he is now "heading somewhere else" and the only other school is the same SIM.  I have never seen this before...I thought the SIMS did all of their recruiting up front?  Can someone explain?
As long as a recruit is considering a SIM, the SIM will continue to put effort into him.  The only way a SIM stops recruiting is if you knock it off the kid completely.  Unless you can muster a lot more effort (i.e., cash) you've probably lost the kid.
11/14/2012 10:19 AM
sims have unlimited budgets,  they will just bury you if dont come at them hard and fast
11/14/2012 12:33 PM
This is the first I have seen flip like this.  I was obviously under the incorrect impression that they did  not continue to spend money after the initial.  Live and learn...
11/14/2012 1:16 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.