Taking over new team, got ??? Topic

The team I took over has 4 point guards, 2 sf's, 1 pf and 1 center.

I replaced in recruiting the pf and center with two decent JUCO players.

What do I need to pay attention to as far as assigning these guys in the 1 & 2 positions?

My theory would be my starting 2 and backup 2 should be my best 2 perimeter scorers, and the other 2 default to the point guards.
Or should I switch it around, and my best 2 ball handlers are my point guards, and the other 2 default to my shooting guards.
Or should I say my best ball handler is my point my best shooting is my 2 guard, and let the other 2 guys fall into place based on ratings?

Whats the average player improvement from the time they are a freshman to the time they graduate?? Just average, I know it will vary being WE and the way I set out their practice minutes.

Do you automatically start off with a A+ rep?

Also can somebody explain the players role tab to me? I have set everything up, my offense and who i want the ball for each set of defenses, ive done my practice minutes, but I'm not sure what to do with the players role tab!

Thanks in advance guys,

Zbolton1
11/16/2012 10:50 AM
PG- Works, wilson
SG- Ratcliff,  Slick

The player roles tab helps you sort recruits. I don't really use it but other coaches swear by it.

I'll let someone take the rest of the questions
11/16/2012 11:09 AM (edited)
Taking over new team, got ??? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.