Ironmen Needed - Cal Ripken Season 22 - FULL Topic

The highly competitive Cal Ripken private league is looking for a few good souls to join us for Season 22. We're a low drama, low turnover league, filled with responsible and involved owners all chasing the same goals . . . competitive balance, an enjoyable season, and a flag to fly overhead.

We have the two (2) teams available:

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile - The number 4 pick in the upcoming draft.  This team needs a guiding hand.  Lots of young talent on the roster.  Nyjer Brantely -  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Nyjer Brantley , Terrell Harvey - Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Terrell Harvey , Brian Charleston -  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Brian Charleston , and more on the big league roster and in the minors.  Can you finally turn this franchise around?  Take a shot.   TAKEN

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile - The number 25 pick in the upcoming draft.  This team saw a nice turnaround last season under the great stewardship of a new owner . . . now it's back on the block.  A former two-time champion with still a lot to offer.  A nice mix of young and old talent ready to continue the winning ways.  Grab this team now before someone else does.    TAKEN

If you're interested in any of these teams, shoot me a sitemail or respond below and I'll contact you. We're itching to get started and once we're filled we'll be moving into the season quickly.

Thanks.

11/18/2012 8:12 PM (edited)
Pimp
11/17/2012 11:29 AM
great league, interesting owners, amazing blog
11/17/2012 12:32 PM
A great league. Very competetive. Active owners. Low drama.
11/17/2012 6:51 PM
only 2 spots left
11/17/2012 11:42 PM
1 spot left!
11/18/2012 1:40 AM (edited)
Last team, get in while you can
11/18/2012 8:14 AM
bump
11/18/2012 6:41 PM
I'll take a try at the last team if you guys still need someone
11/18/2012 7:52 PM
We do.  We'd love to have you.  I've answered your site mail.  See you on the other side.  
11/18/2012 8:01 PM
And . . . we're full.  Thanks everyone for your interest.  
11/18/2012 8:12 PM
Ironmen Needed - Cal Ripken Season 22 - FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.