B- prestige ... 5 star recruit Topic

5 star recruit (#8 at position, #17 overall) ... 80 miles away ... B- prestige ... lots of $$ 

Is it even possible?????

11/17/2012 3:51 AM
Depends where in the country you are and how close your A and A+ neighbors are...  If you are a B- Colorado, then maybe.  B- NC State, snowball's chance in hell...
11/17/2012 5:29 AM
I have seen B- Hawaii lose a 790 rated 5 star to an A+ in the pac 10. Really depends on who's around you and how much cash they have. 
11/17/2012 12:53 PM
Really depends on location.

If you decide to do it, has to be all in and early. Do so knowing fully well that if a top school REALLY wants him, you will be getting to know some new walk-ons.

Good luck.
11/17/2012 1:38 PM
i agree with this sentiment. it totally depends, i would recommend in your case, just spending a couple K on the player in the fisrt cycle. if nobody else goes for him, pour it on. if they do, you will know how big a mountain you have to climb.

now, if you were in a geographically isolated place, id go in heavy.
11/17/2012 2:19 PM
Thanks guys. Figured it would be a long shot ... but I wasn't even sure if it was possible. Sounds like I do have a slim and fat chance. Thanks again.
11/18/2012 1:25 PM
B- prestige ... 5 star recruit Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.