Can a DIAA player be drafted? Topic

I just took over Drake in Stagg and they have a SO DL who would likely be a pre-season AA in DIA, mostly because it appears like pre-season stuff has mainly to do with overall rating and he would be the 2nd highest rated DL in DIA starting next season.

I know FCS players get drafted real life.  I am guessing it doesn't happen here?  

Name Year Pos Starter A SPD D WE ST STR BLK TKL H GI E T TOT
Charles Rivera So.* DL Yes 80 88 60 100 59 83 9 80 48 70 77 65 819

whatifsports.com/gd/PlayerProfile/Ratings.aspx

11/17/2012 2:02 PM
No, DIAA players do not get drafted.... I think it would be a cool implementation if they started allowing it
11/17/2012 4:40 PM
I figure it wouldn't be that difficult a thing to do.  Just make it so every SR DIA through DIII are draft eligible and have the sim pick from the entire pool.  I realize there could be an STL DII player that might get in on a rare occassion but still would be interesting.  

I'd also like the ability to clearly see who a specific pro football team has drafted over time.  Could be an interesting aspect.
11/17/2012 4:54 PM
+1 nice post trombumpet!
11/17/2012 5:48 PM
Can a DIAA player be drafted? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.