Wouldn't it be nice if GD opened a new world so people would have a chance to grab the school of their choice?...Menlo, Humboldt State, Valdosta State, San Diego, Florida A&M, Florida, USC and all the elite schools that get grabbed and hung onto until people die or run out of money whichever happens first.
11/17/2012 3:38 PM
Besides the obvious depressing tone of this thread () I will agree, yes, it would be nice, however, not feasible.

Financially, they are (a) putting money into the new engine, and (b) the present worlds are only 1/3 full, if that. They would need nearly max capacity for it to be fiscally responsible.
11/17/2012 4:20 PM
Yes, that is very true. However maybe the possibility of closing older worlds (100 years + once they get there) and opening new ones would generate NEW coaches. Then maybe motivate people to stick around in those worlds by giving them a 5pack if they win the championship in the final season. There's many ways to generate new members and this is quite plausible.
11/17/2012 4:27 PM
See, I may be in the minority, but I like joining established worlds with histories and people to beat, etc. I joined Rockne and Leahy for those reasons-- some of the msot history out there.

However, yeah, most want to start from Day 1, and I would do it too. But don't forget about the one worlders who will get ****** and won't pay after their team is taken away.
11/17/2012 4:34 PM
I would love to see new world(s) open but they won't do it until after the update when, god willing, a lot of the old coaches will come back and I hope it doesn't disappoint so that GD can return to the glory it once was.
11/17/2012 4:39 PM
Yeah on my other ID I tried to get into GD when it first started way back when but it was ALWAYS full so my other ID I've only played the hoops  dynasty on that ID until I joined GD with this ID recently (a year ago roughly I started playing GD). I'd like to see full worlds then people won't be complaing about sim recruiting battles they'll be battling other humans it would be interesting to say the least!
11/17/2012 5:51 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.