I hate doing this, but this team is odd, and I'm looking for some insight:

Ark Tech

I run motion/man.  So here's how I've been setting the lineup:

PG - Taormina/Jorgensen
SG - Wright/Gerhardt
SF - Wallace/Riccio
PF - Wier/Haney
C - Gilchrist/Harris

Obviously this gives me massive ath/spd advantages at the 3 in most games and Harris will destroy most teams' backup bigs.  But it also leaves me with crap at backup PG.

So my question is, do I stay with this lineup, or move Harris to SF even though he has terrible per/bh/pass, drop his distro, and shift Wright to PG and Wallace to SG?  Then Taormina backs up Wright at PG, and my guards have more depth.  My bigs will have less depth, but that's less of a concern, I guess.

Thanks!
11/18/2012 10:09 AM
If you play slowdown and your guards at getting tired, perhaps the backup wont come up much?
11/18/2012 12:09 PM
How bout this, isack? (I think Wier is your best option at the 3, and your guard depth could hurt with the lineup you are running.)

PG Taormina/WallaceWright/
SG Wright/Gerhardt/Jourgenson
SF Wier/Riccio/Jourgenson
PF  Harris/ Haney/Ring
C Gilchrist/Haney/Ring
11/18/2012 12:19 PM
Yep, that was my thought.  I don't know that I'd have another choice if I stuck with this lineup.  
11/18/2012 12:26 PM
Huh, bbunch.  Never considered Wier because of the ath/spd, but you're right.  His peripherals are probably good enough.

I think I like:

Wright/Taormina
Wallace/Gerhardt
Wier/Riccio
Harris
Gilchrist

Any reason you would start Taormina/Wright instead of Wright/Wallace?
11/18/2012 12:35 PM
 Isack, I think you could start Wright over Tourmina - I just don't think you want to play a PG that can't pass, even as a backup - so I would not want Jourgenson as backup PG. 
11/18/2012 12:54 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.