Is this part of the latest changes? Topic

I'm DII at E. Stroudsburg U.

We currently have A+ prestige.

I see a PF that is listed as a DII prospect (I don't know where he started. I didn't scout his state until after signings) and I'm interested, so I start recruiting him.

Along with several scouting trips and a couple phone calls (that are received positively), I inform him of a redshirt. He gives me the "you crazy" response that I typically get when I first inform a player like that.

Usually, I just throw a few more visits his way and he's back to being convinced. With it being the last day of recruiting, I figure it will be even easier than usual.

So I did a few more scouting trips and a couple house visits.

When I checked back, he laughed at my assistant coach on scouting trips, rejected my home visits and declined my scholarship - a flat out rejection I haven't seen from a player since I mistakenly sent a scholarship/coach visit to a Four-star recruit in another world where I had a DI team.

Is this new?
11/18/2012 11:41 AM
Maybe he was just right on he border of bein recruitable by you and the redshirt knocked him off? Ive had that hapen befor as a d2 going after a d1 …
11/18/2012 12:06 PM
What's goin on ho!?
11/18/2012 8:34 PM
Is this part of the latest changes? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.