If a kid lists me as his childhood favorite it seems crazy that I would be a back-up option. Seems strange regardless of prestige vs stars, seems something should be overwritten to make you able to recruit a kid like this
11/18/2012 10:21 PM
I wish seble would either make favorite school and near home/far from home mean something or else get rid of them. Their actual impact is minimal and all they really are is annoying.
11/19/2012 12:54 AM
I agree 100 percent with Weena on this. Make it mean something fairly significant, or remove it altogether so it's not a concern.
11/19/2012 11:08 AM
Throw me on the make signficant or get rid of it list.
11/19/2012 12:13 PM
Just get rid of it.  I don't want any more complications
11/19/2012 12:43 PM
Growing up my favorite school was Marist.  I am from the Poughkeepsie New York area.  I always wanted to play there, but as it turned out I was way too talented to play there and decided I would play at a Big East school.  I always liked St. Johns too......

Okay that isn't true.  I always sucked at basketball.  Yeah, get rid of the Childhood favorite.  It just doesn't really matter

11/19/2012 1:47 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.