waiting until the last 2 cycles Topic

if you wait until the last 2 or 3 cycles before recruiting closes.. any chance of landing a d1 prospect in d3?
11/18/2012 10:51 PM
there is little to no chance i have never tried personally before im sure it has been done before just very unlikely. personally i would not try it doesn't seem worth just stick to the d2 guys. also if you think about it if there is a really good player you see most likely a low end d1 team or a d2 team will pick them up.  
11/18/2012 11:51 PM
I don't think the possibility of a pulldown would arise later; if they're going to be recruitable, they'll be eligible for pull down at the beginning of recruiting.  I don't think D1 players ever drop, but sometimes if they're within 70 (or maybe 100) miles, unranked, and you have high prestige they may allow you to pull them down.  Of course you have to call and find out, not many will, but once in a while...
11/19/2012 2:21 AM
waiting until the last 2 cycles Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.