To bring up or not to bring up? Topic

So i have a guy in the minors that is in aa. I wanted to put him in aaa next season but im nervous because his health is a 56 and thats his max. Should i bring him up to the majors next season so i can get the most out of him and not risk losing him in the minors?  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Pablo Javier  That is the player...
11/19/2012 1:07 PM
Was he injured when you posted that? 0.o
11/19/2012 2:24 PM
He got injured before i posted it. So i got nervous so i wanted everyones opinion..
11/19/2012 2:25 PM
And i would personally wait a season to let his splits go up some, and also to have more time with him under team control. He is another injury risk in minors or majors regardless with a lower injury, just up your medical!
11/19/2012 2:25 PM
I called Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Damaso Gandarillas a season early because A) he could help my BL team and B) his health is 32 so he's going to get injured sometime(he did in his first BL game).  He's in the running for ROY.
11/19/2012 2:29 PM
why is he out 95 games with a sore hammy is the more important question
11/19/2012 2:32 PM
He isn't.   You can't tell how long injuries are in other worlds.
11/19/2012 2:35 PM
he is only out 11 days....
11/19/2012 2:35 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/19/2012 2:29:00 PM (view original):
I called Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Damaso Gandarillas a season early because A) he could help my BL team and B) his health is 32 so he's going to get injured sometime(he did in his first BL game).  He's in the running for ROY.
How thrilled are you that you got him with the 31st pick? I'm kinda used to getting so-so ML stuff there at best.
11/19/2012 3:29 PM
I was so excited that I might have peed a little in my pants.    I mentioned it when I got him.   The few owners that responded said they passed on him because of his health.   Which is fine as I dropped him a few spots(5th-6th on my board, IIRC) but I thought he'd go mid-first. 
11/19/2012 3:35 PM
I am trying to figure out why Pablo appears to be overrated by about 10 OVR points.  Patience and speed?
11/19/2012 6:36 PM
Get him his 20 games in AAA and then bring him up.  He's a player.

I love WAY fast guys with high contact #'s.  He's got decent power, to boot.   Pair him as your COF's with Hampton and you're good to go for a while.

I would think he's an .800+ OPS guy right now, without any growth.  And 56 health isn't THAT low.

Baez has one year left on his contract, DH/PH/4th OF him next year. 
11/20/2012 1:15 PM (edited)
No, 56 isn't that low... and if he can help, bring him up.  Of course, that's always me response.

If he's going to play, might as well be where it counts.
11/20/2012 12:17 PM
To bring up or not to bring up? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.