Riley - Season 26 (Only 1 Team Left) Topic

We have some great openings this year in Riley.  

NL East - This team has some good building blocks and needs an good owner to take them to the next level.  Last season, they  went 84-78 and  just missed the playoffs.  Cy Ford leads the offense while the rotation includes ladies man Jumbo Wood.  They have the 20th pick in the draft and less than $45 Million in committed salary.  

NL South (TAKEN) - One of the most prolific franchises in Riley history.  They have 4 World Series but its stars have gotten old.  This is a great tear down project for someone who wants to put their own stamp on a franchise.   This team has over $50 million in expiring contracts most of whom likely can be moved for some prospects.  

AL East (TAKEN) - A team with some stud talent where the long-time manager unfortunately just disappeared.  Ace Craig Bowles has a couple good years left in him, while their #2 could be a #1 on most teams: Yamid Mateo.  The offense is led by Al Johnson and Dennis Porter.  Their minors are also in very good shape including prospects Brennan Orosco and Cecil Martin.
11/20/2012 5:41 PM (edited)
Site mail me if you are interested in any of the teams.  
11/19/2012 3:50 PM
I'm in with the AL team and moving it to Florida. Leaves just two to fill.
11/19/2012 9:09 PM
Yes, we are down to two teams.  Come join us.
11/20/2012 9:53 AM
One team left --  who wants it?
11/21/2012 9:44 AM
I will take it if you send me the pass word.
11/21/2012 2:47 PM
Riley - Season 26 (Only 1 Team Left) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.