Defensive Slobberknocker Topic

Hey Now, if you guys are looking for another league to join, feel free to join my league NBA42709. Its the complete opposite of this style and itll be a helluva fun league! Hope to see you guys join!

Who can score the FEWEST points while still winning games! All players MUST have D rating of 90+ & must run SLOW DOWN offense @ ALL TIMES. No 3 point offense, No Rookies, No Clones, WW: Yes. Not allowed:Lebron, Jordan, Wilt, Hakeem, Admiral&Rodman

11/20/2012 2:41 AM
think im going to join this one...
11/20/2012 7:49 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
It makes you go out and beyond what normal players people always use...but I respect your opinion nonetheless.  The cap, I felt would have worked just fine.
11/20/2012 11:32 PM
I don't understand making a super defensive league and banning D Robinson and Hakeem. 
11/21/2012 1:16 AM
It makes you go out and beyond what normal players people always use
High caps actually have the opposite effect.  Good luck with your league!
11/21/2012 2:31 AM
Make it 52m
11/21/2012 6:10 AM
Still waiting on 21 teams to fill this league.  Give it whirl, just for ***** and giggles.  What do you have to lose, right??
12/7/2012 2:19 PM
Defensive Slobberknocker Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.