Anybody want to hike up Mt. Rainier this week? Topic

Snow. Temperature rising to near 11 by noon, then falling to around 4 during the remainder of the day. Windy, with a south southwest wind 20 to 25 mph increasing to 28 to 33 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 7 to 11 inches possible.
  • Tonight Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 0. Breezy, with a south wind 21 to 29 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 16 to 22 inches possible.
  • Wednesday Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 4. Windy, with a west southwest wind 28 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 17 to 23 inches possible.
  • Wednesday Night Snow. Low around -3. Breezy, with a west wind 23 to 29 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
  • Thanksgiving Day Cloudy and cold, with a high near 9. South southwest wind 11 to 15 mph.
  • Thursday Night Snow, mainly after 4am. Low around 1. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
  • Friday Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 11. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 18 to 24 inches possible.
  • Friday Night Snow. Cloudy, with a low around 3.
  • Saturday Snow. Cloudy and cold, with a high near 10.
  • Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 0.
  • Sunday Snow likely. Cloudy and cold, with a high near 5.
  • Sunday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around -4.
  • Monday Snow likely. Cloudy and cold, with a high near 1
11/20/2012 9:12 AM
"could be heavy at times"

lol
11/20/2012 9:13 AM
I say we volunteer Swamp to go up first and let us know if it is safe. 
11/20/2012 9:15 AM
Is that how you get to the fiscal cliff?
11/20/2012 9:23 AM
Just was a report that said snow totals near Mt. Rainier could top 100 inches. 
11/20/2012 10:09 AM
"****, I Hate The Cold"

Too many years on the rinks of Montreal.
Too many years in the lofts of old TO.
Too many nights in the bowels of Avenue B.
Too many days in the arms of Lady T.
Or maybe I'm just getting old,
'cause, ****, I hate the cold.

Too much time in the bed of a petty thief.
Too much time in the arms of a failed conceit.
He told me how he love the best about me
And then he told me what was best
And maybe I'm just getting old,
But, ****, I hate the cold.

Too much fun on the roads of the USA.
Too much fun plugging in and starting to play.
Too much time on this winding trail
Of a tale yet to be told
Baby, I'm getting old
And, ****, I hate the cold.
I ******* hate it.
I hate the cold.
I ******* hate the cold.

11/20/2012 11:50 AM
Posted by speedfreak on 11/20/2012 9:12:00 AM (view original):
Snow. Temperature rising to near 11 by noon, then falling to around 4 during the remainder of the day. Windy, with a south southwest wind 20 to 25 mph increasing to 28 to 33 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 7 to 11 inches possible.
  • Tonight Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 0. Breezy, with a south wind 21 to 29 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 16 to 22 inches possible.
  • Wednesday Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 4. Windy, with a west southwest wind 28 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 17 to 23 inches possible.
  • Wednesday Night Snow. Low around -3. Breezy, with a west wind 23 to 29 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
  • Thanksgiving Day Cloudy and cold, with a high near 9. South southwest wind 11 to 15 mph.
  • Thursday Night Snow, mainly after 4am. Low around 1. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
  • Friday Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 11. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 18 to 24 inches possible.
  • Friday Night Snow. Cloudy, with a low around 3.
  • Saturday Snow. Cloudy and cold, with a high near 10.
  • Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 0.
  • Sunday Snow likely. Cloudy and cold, with a high near 5.
  • Sunday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around -4.
  • Monday Snow likely. Cloudy and cold, with a high near 1
Sounds like fun
11/20/2012 3:08 PM
AMERIKAN *******
11/20/2012 3:18 PM
Speedfreak, you live in WA state?
11/20/2012 8:19 PM
No. st.louis. Big fan of big snow though.
11/20/2012 9:17 PM
I guess that Christmas Tree trip is out for this weekend....
11/22/2012 1:34 AM
Anybody want to hike up Mt. Rainier this week? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.