SIM times getting later? Topic

It appears that SIM times have been running later than usual lately, at least in my worlds. Seems like this happens every once in a while and then WIS shuts down for maintenance for a few hours and everything goes back to normal. Might be time for that to happen. Or maybe WIS just doesn't like me (entirely possible) and is only delaying my worlds.
11/21/2012 7:59 PM
Moneyball, for instance, usually runs about 20 minutes earlier than it has been. Still hasn't simmed the pm2 cycle yet and I'm waiting to see my team get beat down by Houston in the playoffs.
11/21/2012 8:00 PM
Database needs a reorg.
11/21/2012 8:40 PM
I believe it's because they have made 10 copies of all the leagues and are running simultaneous simulations of all games with the nine different new HBD engines they have designed. This way they can make sure that the modifications they release will be a perfect simulation. 
11/22/2012 11:22 AM
SIM times getting later? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.