This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Have another Early Times and Sundrop gino....bring in the Thanksgiving holiday the right way...
11/21/2012 10:08 PM
Hahaha I like your style ginobili
11/21/2012 10:21 PM
Not quite as upset about it but I do agree with gino, those who were willing to hang through the rough times do deserve some loyalty gifts (tis the season... almost) I have played a couple of other online games and gotten free things/rewards for far less than months and months of hell. I know it isn't the current establishments fault but still...
11/21/2012 10:43 PM
$1 for all the loyal customers sounds about right.  Just imagine if we had all stopped playing...
11/21/2012 11:55 PM
LOL we can't go a day without a flame thread starting, can we? btw, Gino, sitemail me.
11/22/2012 12:42 AM
+1
11/22/2012 1:14 AM
Posted by caesari on 11/22/2012 12:42:00 AM (view original):
LOL we can't go a day without a flame thread starting, can we? btw, Gino, sitemail me.
Would you like just a sitemail or a famous ginomail?
11/22/2012 9:03 AM
In all honesty, you should be happy norbert is taking his time in trying to get this right instead of coming out with a crapshoot. Just a few months ago, Fox came out with FOXSportsNext.com to replace Scout.com with no beta testing. They just made the switch rather quickly, no thought to the site, wasn't user-friendly and it was a complete disaster to the point where most customers were ending their subscriptions. Luckily they went back to the old site and are working on getting it right now. The point is norbert is including us in this project and working to get it right for us unlike some others. Be patient with him, and I'm sure the end results will turn out great.
11/22/2012 10:58 AM
If we all stopped playing maybe WIS would have time to finish the updaete...
11/22/2012 11:33 AM
Well chaney this is the thing.

1) they have taken away our rewards points so what ever we had we have pretty much used up now and no one can say they still playing off of their points cause if nelson isn't playing off of rewards then no one is.

2) Like number 1 it now is costing us to play every season we play so they are making 10.99 or whatever it is off of us per season, now you take a thousand people and times that by 10.99 per season for 4 seasons then they will be making just for example 45,000 dollars off of just 1000 people that is still playing this game waiting for the update. I'm sure there is way more then 1,000 people playing GD currently so they are making a killing off of us just pulling us along waiting on an update. WIS if you care about your customers then you should give every active coach as of today that is currently playing GD with a minimum of 50 seasons under their belt a Thanksgiving day present of a 5 season pack just to show thanks to the loyal customers who stay aroung while you jerk us around about this update. If not then may your site and your sim business burn in Hell!!!
11/22/2012 12:11 PM
Posted by ginobili04 on 11/22/2012 9:03:00 AM (view original):
Posted by caesari on 11/22/2012 12:42:00 AM (view original):
Would you like just a sitemail or a famous ginomail?
LOL I guess I will sitemail you.
11/22/2012 3:08 PM
Posted by ginobili04 on 11/22/2012 12:11:00 PM (view original):
Well chaney this is the thing.

1) they have taken away our rewards points so what ever we had we have pretty much used up now and no one can say they still playing off of their points cause if nelson isn't playing off of rewards then no one is.

2) Like number 1 it now is costing us to play every season we play so they are making 10.99 or whatever it is off of us per season, now you take a thousand people and times that by 10.99 per season for 4 seasons then they will be making just for example 45,000 dollars off of just 1000 people that is still playing this game waiting for the update. I'm sure there is way more then 1,000 people playing GD currently so they are making a killing off of us just pulling us along waiting on an update. WIS if you care about your customers then you should give every active coach as of today that is currently playing GD with a minimum of 50 seasons under their belt a Thanksgiving day present of a 5 season pack just to show thanks to the loyal customers who stay aroung while you jerk us around about this update. If not then may your site and your sim business burn in Hell!!!
I understand what you're saying. I think if the update is successful, then all is forgiven. 
11/22/2012 5:20 PM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.