let the thing die Topic

that's what they've done - just stop wasting your money
11/21/2012 11:04 PM
They sure have.  There are no 11/28 am games.  They just stopped it without warning.  We all deserve refunds.
11/28/2012 9:23 AM
maybe they finally pulled the plug?
11/28/2012 10:04 AM
And, of course, there is no announcement or explanation as to WTF the problem is.  They had a big time delay the other night but said they "fixed" the issue.  Great job as always, WIS. 
11/28/2012 10:26 AM
I was about to say the same thing - cracker jack work on the customer communications front - can you imagine how little anyone in that office must care about this site anymore?
11/28/2012 11:05 AM
Every page on here is loading really slowly for me...anyone else?
11/28/2012 10:00 PM
i'm definitely letting it die, I just can't wait to have my last two teams finish their season, if they ever manage to sim games again that is...
I use to love this game, but ever since Fox bought it and cut on staff it's been stagnating to the point of rotting... Now reading boxscores has become as painful as listening to politicians speeches... Have a team start 28-4 then lose 9 in a row... team playing over .700 losing by 33 to a team playing under .200... reading that your bench shot 0-17 in a game... Ben Wallace or Rodman turning the ball 9 times when these guys aren't even supposed to touch the ball other then for rebounds... I could go on and on but hey, ya'll know about this crap so... just killing time til my damn seasons are over
11/29/2012 7:10 AM
let the thing die Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.