Parks World needs just 1 Topic

Parks World is getting ready to roll into season 7 and have just 3 openings.

Parks world rules
(1) All cities will be set from day one and will never change through the life of the world. The American League will hold the hitters parks and the National league will have all pitchers parks.

(2) Anti-tanking rules- Owners must win at least 55 games at the ML level every year and win 125 games at the ML level in back to back seasons. That means you could go 55-107 in season one and then you would have to go 70-92 in year two. Using AI to run your ML team for extended periods of time can result in removal from the league. Also an owners actions that display blatant and obvious intent to lose are discouraged and can result in removal from the league at the commissioners / world committee discretion .

(3) A world committee will be set up by the commish. It will be made up of 4 owners, 2 from the AL and 2 from the NL. The committee will vote on rules violations as well as admission to the world if / when vacencies occur. In case of a voting tie, then the commish will cast the tie breaking vote.

(4) If a owner violates the anti-tanking rules, they may appeal being kicked out of the world. They can make their case to the world committee and state why they should be allowed to stay. The committee will then vote the fate of that owner. Each owner only gets one appeal, after that a violation results in expulsion from the world.

(5) If a committee member quits or gets kicked out, then the commish will appoint a replacement committee member. If the commish quits or gets kicked out, then the committee will appoint a new commish.

(6) All owners are expected to keep their minors stocked, to avoid fatigue problems.

Above all the owners will be held to the WIS HBD fairplay rules.
11/22/2012 3:12 AM
If you are interested in one of the available teams below post here and / or sitemail me.

NL East- New York

11/26/2012 7:40 PM (edited)
bump
11/23/2012 6:17 PM
Down to 2
11/25/2012 8:12 PM
The NewYork squad could use a little help... It has a couple solid players but is probably 1-2 seasons away from competing.  Doesnt look like there are any bad contracts to deal with..

Drafting # 8

Featuring
Rip Mitchell, Cole Walker, Ken Herzog
11/26/2012 2:38 PM
mdymond is interested in joining.. Probably Buffalo..
11/26/2012 3:15 PM
Down to one, Just the NY team left to fill.
11/26/2012 7:41 PM
I will give free ninja lessons to the owner that takes NY..
11/27/2012 2:15 PM
hey tmfan i just sent you a message abiout the Montreal franchise, before I saw this thread.  Is Montreal taken? I saw it still had no owner.  I even know a little french.

Domi
11/28/2012 5:26 PM
Sorry, the previous Montreal owner showed up to claim it. New York is available and is the last open team if you are interested.
11/29/2012 8:22 AM
Parks World needs just 1 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.