Parks World is getting ready to roll into season 7 and have just 3 openings.
Parks world rules
(1) All cities will be set from day one and will never change through the life of the world. The American League will hold the hitters parks and the National league will have all pitchers parks.
(2) Anti-tanking rules- Owners must win at least 55 games at the ML level every year and win 125 games at the ML level in back to back seasons. That means you could go 55-107 in season one and then you would have to go 70-92 in year two. Using AI to run your ML team for extended periods of time can result in removal from the league. Also an owners actions that display blatant and obvious intent to lose are discouraged and can result in removal from the league at the commissioners / world committee discretion .
(3) A world committee will be set up by the commish. It will be made up of 4 owners, 2 from the AL and 2 from the NL. The committee will vote on rules violations as well as admission to the world if / when vacencies occur. In case of a voting tie, then the commish will cast the tie breaking vote.
(4) If a owner violates the anti-tanking rules, they may appeal being kicked out of the world. They can make their case to the world committee and state why they should be allowed to stay. The committee will then vote the fate of that owner. Each owner only gets one appeal, after that a violation results in expulsion from the world.
(5) If a committee member quits or gets kicked out, then the commish will appoint a replacement committee member. If the commish quits or gets kicked out, then the committee will appoint a new commish.
(6) All owners are expected to keep their minors stocked, to avoid fatigue problems
Above all the owners will be held to the WIS HBD fairplay rules.