Second CIty - About to Roll over Topic

The following haven't renewed yet - site mail me (jwendt) if you're interested.  These owners have until the roll to renew.

Jacksonville NL South - Coming off 2nd place finish. 25 year old slugger Eli Figureoa leads the charge.

Fargo - AL North - a bit of a mess but 22 year old Super Star in the making  Buzz Moseley is a great starting point (and a top draft pick)

Columbus  - AL East - This franchise in in pretty good shape - had the same owner for 15+ seasons until last year. 

Syracuse - AL East  - Been a hot potato for a couple seasons but could be turned around fairly quickly

Austin  - AL South - Another that will likely be back - they won 112 last season

Tacoma  AL West - Won just 73 last year - high pick coming

Cheyenne  AL West - Another mess - but a high pick coming

I'll update as final renewals come in.

11/22/2012 9:26 PM (edited)
Austin City coming back????? that team was really solid.
11/23/2012 2:25 PM
Have not heard back from him, but I do have one interested owner
11/25/2012 7:36 AM
Cheyenne is only team left, we are public high draft pick probably a rebuild but minors arent bar. The previous owner before last season was around 8 straight seasons
12/1/2012 1:14 PM
Second CIty - About to Roll over Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.