Pitchers with defensive ratings Topic

why even have them if we can't play a pitcher in a different position?  

I noticed that my 1902 Jack Taylor is rated at 1B/2B/3B and OF - but why even go through the work of putting that in there if I can't ever put him at those positions?  

Is his salary effected by this?  If it is I think that's messed up - a players salary shouldn't be determined by something that can't factor in.  

It'd be like having 1915 Ruth in a DH league.  
11/22/2012 6:59 PM
They were once going to do an update that would have allowed it and hitters to pitch, but there were tons of glitches during beta testing, so it was scrapped. Their secondary fielding does not affect their salaries. However, their hitting stats do. 
11/23/2012 12:16 AM
Do pitchers defensive ratings influence stolen base attempts and success? Or is it all on the catcher? I have been meaning to look for a while and wonder if any one has
11/27/2012 1:09 PM
Pitchers with defensive ratings Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.