I know many of you will say other things need to be taken care of first, but would you like to be able to view the "Records" of your recruited players only, or perhaps at the very least, see the top 50 or 100 in each category?
11/25/2012 12:32 AM
I don't quite understand your question .  But I'd like to see more than 15 players listed on my school record page.
11/25/2012 4:42 AM
al, i think hes suggesting you only see the records for players you recruited, instead of those belonging to simmy and all other previous coaches. i think it would be nice to have a checkbox, like we do with conference stats. if you took over a program recently, there might be 60 seasons of players, and you play 10 seasons, maybe you have 1 guy crack the scoring list, maybe nobody. so i think he wants to be able to filter out everyone else's players so he can see, is this guy my 2nd best scorer ever at this school? type of thing.

i would personally find it interesting, but i would be more interested in seeing the top 50 or 100 honestly (instead of 15)
11/25/2012 6:06 AM
I keep those records myself on a spreadsheet, as a kind of My Recruit Hall of Fame
11/25/2012 8:16 AM
at least two options would be cool -

my recruits 

and

specify a range of seasons (especially so you could easily exclude the early SIM seasons in a world when DI stats were waaay off)
11/25/2012 9:01 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.