Sorry, I know it's not baseball, BUT... Topic

This is a lot of fun...Blue Nuns singing the Notre Dame Fight Song. 

I live in Italy which is supposedly a Catholic country, but I haven't met anyone here who knows the words to the Fighting Irish Fight Song. Some Catholics ! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nliGpftosbE
11/25/2012 8:30 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
sweet! thanks for sharing!
11/25/2012 11:31 PM
Posted by boogerlips on 11/25/2012 1:46:00 PM (view original):
Welcome back from the dead friend!
I don't quite understand the forum ratings yet... are the red stars supposed to be bad and the yellow stars good? or do the stars start red and turn yellow after you get 4 or 5?

11/26/2012 12:42 AM
it appears to be bad - like a -2 rating.  

booger must have offended some people with his zombie reference
11/26/2012 11:19 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
The great thing is, not only do I, like just4me not understand the red start ratings either, but apparently this post - MINE - is below my threshold. So I am below my threshold. My wife's too I think. 
12/2/2012 7:58 PM
And I prefer the "old mole" surfacing metaphor to the coming back from the dead thing. Speaking as a fan of Karl Marx and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. 
12/2/2012 7:59 PM
Sorry, I know it's not baseball, BUT... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.