Recruiting Question Topic

First time this happens to me, so I wanted to check if anyone faced something like this before.
Sent AC scout to the recruit, turned out to be good potential. Next cycle, sent him a CV and a schollie. He ACCEPTED the CV, but he's still UNDECIDED and he didn't sign. He's not even considering someone else.
I've had lots of recruits rejecting CVs, in my last recruiting in Bryant I had to offer someone 9 CV until he finally accepted one... but then he turned green immediately and I signed him. I never had a recruit accept the CV and remain undecided. Has it happened to anyone or is this a bug?
11/25/2012 9:16 AM
Every recruit is different.  Often, an accepted CV is enough.  Sometimes, however, it is not.  Give him more attention,
11/25/2012 9:24 AM
Show him some more love some play hard to get!!!!
11/25/2012 12:18 PM
Recruiting Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.