Looking for a D1 team in tark to take Topic

I am trying to move up in tark to d1 after this season.(Not 100% sure I can move up but this being my second straight year making the NT I think I might be able to.) I am looking for a conference with at least 4 humans and who like to talk on the fourms. It has to be a D+ school or below. I am open to any conference and you can think of this as recruiting me to come to your school. Im not saying im that good but a decent coach and if you want another user in your conference then I will do that. My top conferences im looking at now if I qualify for them are C-USA, MWC, Atlantic 10, Missouri Valley. Post or Sitemail me if you want me to come to your conference. Thanks for the invites!
11/26/2012 4:31 PM
If I dont qualify then 1 to two seasons down the road I will join your conference so dont get mad if I cant join right away but still I want to know who would be interested in me now.
11/26/2012 4:36 PM
Looking for a D1 team in tark to take Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.