D-III Fitchburg State in Rockne available Topic

I'm done with this idiotic WIS engine and won't be getting scammed out of $10 per month any longer.  Randomly losing to a sim for the first time since my first season coaching was pretty much the last straw, since it kept me out of the playoffs...  Having said that, I have put a lot of time into building this team and though it's pretty young, it should remain a perenially solid team.  gdreports.com rates 2 of the past 3 recruiting classes in the top 8 and the overall roster top 20.  I've left some notes on some of the players.  NEFC currently has 5 human coaches, all of which are very cool, with a couple long time coaches.

In any event, for anyone looking for a solid team to start out with, Fitchburg State/Rockne will open up Weds. at midnight I think.
11/27/2012 12:37 AM
maybe I'll move over from Norwich --- a fresh start after some 70-ish seasons.
11/27/2012 2:57 PM
D-III Fitchburg State in Rockne available Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.