Is the following still considered accurate?  For tools that impact multiple attributes, is the % increase broken down equally between those attributes?   For instance, if one wants to improve speed, which tool is best to use for the greatest increase per point of practice time?  Does conditioning offer less of a speed increase since it impacts 4 different attributes than agility which impacts 3?  Thanks in advance for any insight! 

Each player has attributes that are important for their position (See recruiting section for details). There are eleven tools for practicing at each position. Each tool will have a different impact on player attributes.
Tool Improves
Conditioning Athleticism, Speed, Durability, Stamina
Blocking Blocking, Technique
Tackling Tackling, Technique
Pass Routes Elusiveness, Technique
Hands Hands, Technique
Strength Strength, Athleticism, Speed
Agility Elusiveness, Athleticism, Speed
Kicking Technique
Punting Technique
Study Film Game Instinct, Technique
Passing Technique

11/27/2012 1:04 PM
Also, can one improve technique by "cheating" the system?  For instance, placing points in passing, kicking and punting to raise technique?  Or will tech gains in these categories only be seen by the specific position they apply to? 
11/27/2012 10:54 PM
Posted by samson75 on 11/27/2012 10:54:00 PM (view original):
Also, can one improve technique by "cheating" the system?  For instance, placing points in passing, kicking and punting to raise technique?  Or will tech gains in these categories only be seen by the specific position they apply to? 
Supposedly not. But no one really knows except the guy who does the programming for Wis.
11/28/2012 7:01 AM
Hmmm more guess work.  Obviously some here must know the answers because they win consistently.  All I know is I don't know the answers because the only thing consistent I am able to do is lose lol.  Hopefully the new engine will have a comprehensive guide! 

I appreciate the response!  thanks.
11/28/2012 11:15 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.