I have had some awful teams and most of the time I know why.  Can someone pls help explain why my Valparaiso team in Knight is 2-4?  I have a solid squad and they are not too young.  What is the deal?

I am trying to figure out if it's a Depth Chart or Distro issue, but I cannot see what is wrong...
11/27/2012 5:34 PM
I really stress postioning that is my main foucs and as I can see against san jose state u had plus 3 postioning and they only attempted 5 three pointers and you should have made it -4 positioning
11/27/2012 5:39 PM
Eh. I am not too worried about that.  I forgot to gameplan for SJSU so I will take that loss on my fault.  I shouldnt be getting into foul trouble and shooting a low percentage as I am.
11/27/2012 6:32 PM
sample size... you've had a rough run so far but you'll be fine
11/27/2012 9:38 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.