STL recruit with low WE? Topic

As recruiting was wrapping up I had an extra scholarship so I decided to sign a STL QB who was considering me with 24 WE (Thomas Schultz). The thing is, he was the 3rd QB I signed this year and the worst of the 3 (currently). He won't see the field as a freshman (I promised another QB a starting spot), so I'll probably redshirt him. My question is, with that low WE and the fact that he's probably not going to play a lot early in his career, should I expect to see anything special out of him development-wise? Or will he develop just like any other backup QB with low WE since he's not getting PT?
11/27/2012 5:51 PM
I had a high potential QB with a WE of 18 (above average QB attributes). I started him as a RS FR. He had a WE of about 42 when he was done, and ended with good SR QB attributes because he started out so high.  So - even with STL - if he doesn't play - don't expect much growth beyond the average player.
11/27/2012 8:57 PM (edited)
STL recruit with low WE? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.