I might be coming back Topic

Took a long break while very busy, miss it a bit.  Might take a team on.  Those who know me know how dedicated I am.  Those who dont just look at my record, speaks for itself.

Looking for ONE team, AMERICAN LEAGUE ONLY (hate the NL).....must have some good ML pitching up and ready to go and some depth.  I do NOT want a team I have to take 3 seasons to rebuild from scratch.  Im too old and dont have the patience.  I want to tweak on the fly.

If you have a team that might be a match, message me or post here.

Domi
11/27/2012 7:38 PM
Or I could take a team on I guess but it better have a lot of high end prospects I can build around.....either way, hit me up if you think you have a team that fits.  Let me know who they were last year and Ill look....

Thanks

Domi

11/27/2012 7:45 PM
I might be coming back Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.