HOF Ballot theme league Topic

Hey guys,

With the 2013 HOF ballot being announced today I was thinking of ways to make a theme league out of it and wanted to get some input and possibly find some interested owners.

My thoughts were choose a year, and make your team using every player on the ballot & twist to any season of those players.  If there were ever a year where there were less than 25 players on the ballot you could fill in with players from the year you chose.

I usually like to run leagues around $110-$120 mil w/ a DH.  Due to the nature of the players included on every HOF ballot I think a fair cap would be around $140 million, but I don't think using the first several years of the HOF ballot would be fair either. 

Could you imagine a team from the 1936 ballot???

11/28/2012 11:30 AM
HOF Ballot theme league Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.