I have a QB with a promised So start. I have started him in 9 out of 10 games this season (I had a very competitive one and I played my Sr QB for the entire game). No issues yet, but the question is, how many games can I have the Sr start without this So being ****** off?
I have a very competitive to close conference schedule, plus I will then have the CC and the playoffs... Do these post-season games count or is the promised start only for the regular season? Will he get ****** off and lose a chunk of WE if I play my Sr QB in the playoffs??? I definitely want to start my Sr in the playoffs lol
11/28/2012 4:11 PM
My understanding is that the post-season anything goes promise wise...
11/28/2012 4:19 PM
I don't think playoffs/bowls matter, but don't quote me on that.  Anything up to that is up to the player and is random.  He may get ****** for missing only one start, he may get ****** for missing more than a certain number of starts in a season, or he may only get ****** if he misses a certain number of starts in a row.
11/28/2012 5:30 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.