how to prestige as a number? Topic

yeah i was speaking more of real world today.  INDY being #1 in the country and the boilers being an always decent to good team.  I think purdue this yr may end being lower than a 38-52 (borderline tourny team).   

glen robinson from the 1990-1991 season is good example of a 10 loss purdue getting indiana's Mr Basketball over a 5 loss Indiana in recruiting
12/2/2012 1:22 AM
Not that it's relevant in any way to anything, but Indiana and their 1 tournament in the past four seasons would not be an A+.
12/2/2012 1:45 AM
Don't forget that A+ doesn't have an upper limit. I just had a battle a year ago in Tark between 2 A+ schools, I was at an A+ baseline school coming off an NT against an A- baseline that just made A+ based on draft picks, and the other school outspent me by 30% and still lost.
12/2/2012 8:23 AM
Posted by acn24 on 12/2/2012 8:23:00 AM (view original):
Don't forget that A+ doesn't have an upper limit. I just had a battle a year ago in Tark between 2 A+ schools, I was at an A+ baseline school coming off an NT against an A- baseline that just made A+ based on draft picks, and the other school outspent me by 30% and still lost.
ive long believed an a+ in d1 was not capped like d2/d3, and you could get at least a partial grade above 100, so to speak. however, i never saw *conclusive* proof, and always wanted to see. in this case, it would be conclusive proof, if you happened to have exchanged notes - were you guys at the same distance? and do you know what the effort was (mostly, if HVs or CVs or a mix were used)?
12/2/2012 10:31 PM
Billy, I'm not sure if an A+ at DI is ultimately capped or not at some point, but I am 100% sure that there is a significantly larger range within A+ then there is at any other grade. Two A+ teams can actually be fairly fair apart.
12/3/2012 7:03 AM
◂ Prev 12
how to prestige as a number? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.