Icon Regressive Rules Discussion Topic

Posted by markdidonato on 12/2/2012 8:55:00 PM (view original):
Do we have to vote?  Part of me agrees that there are some really crappy players that I don't want on my Astros roster, but I think that is what the ICON is all about.  It sort of was designed by CT to take the good and the bad and I think relegating them to a AAA roster spot just because they suck takes away from that.  However, wouldn't it just help the teams like Yankees or Red Sox in the same ways by opening up a roster spot for more talent?  I think I could benefit by moving some of these ****** guys, but I think it benefits my Phillies team WAY more than it benefits my Twins team.
Hey Mark, I don't appreciate you calling my Astros crappy or yours. Just kidding, they will probably have some pretty crappy seasons. Just have to hope for some really high draft picks
12/7/2012 6:25 PM
Is draft order going to be set based on random draw from six groups of four?
12/19/2012 9:26 PM
Yep. That's how we've done it in the other Icons. The rules were just copied over from the other leagues.
12/19/2012 11:21 PM
◂ Prev 12
Icon Regressive Rules Discussion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.