Defensive matchups Topic

A defensive matchup setting would be nice. I know we can change positions but that also affects the offense side of it. Like in the nba, lebron will typically play the opposing teams best offensive player, such as lebron will gaurd Kobe, or durant or even a pg such as Paul. But I would not want to move lebron to pg if his ball handling is not up to par with what a pg should be. In lebrons case he could play pg, just using him as example. I've had situations where my best defensive player is my athletic sf who is 6'8" but has no ball handling/passing or perimeter skills. I would love for him to gaurd a high scoring sg but do not want to put him at sg and move my sg to sf who can not rebound etc..
12/2/2012 1:10 PM
Defensive matchups Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.