SOMEWHAT OF A ROOKIE QUESTION Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I like the ATH and DEF of both Brydon and Block better than Ardito.  But Ardito has great REB and LP which makes this a tough call.  Dont' worry about Block's 17 DUR. I can't  remember the last time I even looked at a DUR rating

I think I'd start Block at PF and Bryden at C. If their shooting percentages are atrocious, you can bench one of them for Ardito later.   However,   I could easily be talked out of this plan.
12/4/2012 4:53 AM
For defensive purposes, I'd agree with alblack. My only caveat would be to balance your scoring. I am starting to think that having 2 good scorers in each of your starting and backup units is a good idea. If you need Ardito's scoring to balance out your starting unit, I'd start him. With your m2m defense, you can try to hide Ardito against the lesser athlete of the 2 bigs you'll be playing from game to game, so he can be either a PF or C. I generally consider the PF and C to be interchangeable.
12/4/2012 8:05 AM
I haven't taken into consideration but what about this guy? He is a sim recruit but look pretty good so I haven't rescinded him yet.

http://wisjournal.com/hd/PlayerProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=0&pid=2257350
12/4/2012 10:44 AM
If his REB were better, I'd be tempted to start Graves. 
12/4/2012 12:10 PM
Maybe let graves play some SF?
12/5/2012 2:09 AM
I KNOW IT WAS A ROOKIE QUESTION BECAUSE YOU POSTED IT LIKE THIS

also, I agree with alblack.
12/5/2012 12:01 PM
SOMEWHAT OF A ROOKIE QUESTION Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.