Edmonds Season 26, Need 1 - Very good franchise! Topic

Edmonds World is a private league, consistently in the top in fantasy world rankings. We have had little turnover (under 5 teams) for the history of the league. 

This league has no restrictions. We expect you to field minor league staffs and have them healthy. The competition is very good with many core owners that have been here for years.

We are looking for experienced owners who are looking to commit to the league long-term. Here are our league rules, designed to keep our league competitive, without any unnecessary restrictions on owners.

1) Teams are expected to win at least 55 games each major league season. Any owner who fails to meet the minimum win total will be evaluated for the future impact on the league. Owners will be asked to explain the reasoning for their lack of success,and any owner found to be tanking will be dismissed by the league. (Subject to league input and commissioner decision.)

2) Owners need to maintain healthy pitching staffs at the ML level.Teams starting pitchers more than 3 games at less than 50% will be put on probation, after 7 games they will be removed from the league.

3) All owners are expected to keep MiL pitching staff's at healthy levels. Owners who fail to field competitive MiL teams will be notified, failure to make improvements within 3 actual days will result in removal. 

4) If you do not check in within 7 days without notice, I will notify you of being on probation. If you do not respond or check back in within 10 total days, you will be removed from the league. Owners exceeding 7 days without checking in multiple times during a season will be removed from the league.

5) If the league feels that you are acting in an unethical or cheating manner, you may be removed.

Interested owners - please sitemail me to get the approval process started.

We currently have 1 opening

1) Dover Desperados - whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx

This team won 94 games this past season, winning its 4th consecutive NL North title. The team had an $84m payroll last year. The team was 5th in offense, 11th in pitching. A well run franchise, with the talent to win it all.

12/7/2012 8:08 PM (edited)
This is a great world, very enjoyable and a bunch of good guys.  You have the chance to take the rebuilding Pawtucket squad, which was a dominate franchise in this world.
12/4/2012 3:22 PM
Amazing group of guys that works hard to keep the league balanced. Last season was my first but I was treated like I had been there for 20 seasons.
12/5/2012 10:39 AM
gogomez1-- I sent you a sitemail.  Potentially interested in the Pawtucket franchise.
12/5/2012 2:07 PM
Great world, good chat
12/5/2012 6:07 PM
Gomez is an outstanding commish.
12/6/2012 1:46 AM
Lots of history with many of the owners.  Long timers all over the place.
12/7/2012 9:23 AM
Time to move is now.  Looks like we're down to one spot left.  It could be yours.
12/7/2012 2:50 PM
One to go!!!
12/8/2012 11:12 AM
 Sent sitemail to gogomez1 waitning to hear back.
12/8/2012 7:57 PM
Good deal cubs.
12/9/2012 3:20 PM
Edmonds Season 26, Need 1 - Very good franchise! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.