Replacement Owner in Canseco: 90% of season FREE Topic

We have an immediate need for a replacement owner in Canseco (great world with lots of long-term owners, this is truly an unusual situation) for an abandoned team that is currently 1-15 with its ML starting pitching maxed out. Fun, I know. But it's a team that had been well run before this year and its 140+ games of a season for free with the option to stay on in a great league next year if you're able to salvage it and find you like the group.

Let me know if you are interested or would like more info and I'll put you in touch with our commish.  Thanks for considering.
12/4/2012 4:42 PM
Here is the franchise in question:

Colorado Crew 

As you can see, the team has some decent talent at the ML and minor league levels.  It also has picks 7 and 39 in this season's draft (just a couple weeks away) and obviously has the inside track on #1 next year.  Basically a painful immediate situation to resolve but a freeroll at a decent batch of holdover talent with a near-term opportunity to add a bunch more through the draft (and possibly through trading away vets since this year may be a lost cause).
12/4/2012 4:53 PM
3 responses so this seems likely to fill tongiht.  Thanks to all who viewed and especially to those who expressed interest.
12/4/2012 8:33 PM
Replacement Owner in Canseco: 90% of season FREE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.