So, if you are a longshot and you apply and the application is not instantly rejected during the day when no action is taken on job applications does it mean

- you still have about 1/100 chance

- you have better than 1/100 chance

- it doesnt mean anything, be patient bozo

12/5/2012 5:06 PM
I know some people have landed jobs with longshot but it seems so few and far between; I think the fact you werent instantly rejected means no one with a better resume applied.
12/5/2012 5:50 PM
i think longshots are better than 1/100, maybe 1/20 to 1/40 or so. but anyway, if you ARENT rejected immediately, i think that has NOTHING to do with who else applied - and EVERYTHING to do with if you are eligible. i think you have a pretty good chance of getting the job at this point *if someone better doesnt apply*. i mean, you might have a 100% chance of getting it if nobody else applies, but im not sure about that. 
12/5/2012 5:57 PM
I think if you aren't immediately rejected and no one else better qualified applies you will get it (I know that I think that you should get it under those circumstances)...
12/5/2012 6:39 PM
Ah, I missed it.  I was declined.  Didnt get a message to that effect.  So in Rupp where I have made the NT 17 years in a row that record isnt enough for the Arizona job.....so it goes.  My Rupp hiatus continues.
12/5/2012 10:45 PM (edited)
metsmax, Kentucky is open in Rupp and only a B prestige I think
12/5/2012 10:56 PM
I cannot do Kentucky - I'm there in another world and for the life of me have not been able to make it work
12/5/2012 11:21 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.