Last Chance Recruiting Question Topic

I have on player at position considering me but I am stocked there.  Just need to offer scholarship to sign.

I am on another player with Assistant Scout, Scholarship offered and calls and letters but he is undecided.

With only calls, letters and scholarship available (not good enough for immediate start), is there any way to get the second guy to go to green or should I just offer scholarship and be done? 

Last cycle is today.

Nittany88
12/6/2012 10:20 AM
If no one else puts any effort into the undecided, he may go ahead and turn green towards the end of recruiting and sign.  Not always, but sometimes.  I take it you dont have any more $$$$ to put in him?
12/6/2012 10:34 AM
Sometimes undecideds will sign up before the last cycle.  I'd offer the stocked unit right before the end to avoid SIM AI junk.
12/6/2012 11:26 AM
Last Chance Recruiting Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.