When does the waiver wire refresh? Topic

Thanks in advance.
12/6/2012 9:23 PM
Last time I checked it was at about half past each hour... but that was a long time ago.
12/6/2012 10:58 PM
It's definitely not that often.
12/7/2012 2:55 AM
You are right though dahsdebater - it is VERY thin - I mean there are not even good players, let alone great ones, and that is speaking of position players. Good pitchers are hard enough to find there as everyone grabs them up as soon as they are released. But when you can't find an OF ...!
12/7/2012 6:47 AM
Coupling this thread with the Customer Service one, back in the day if you sent in a ticket about how thin the WW was, they'd refresh it with 24 hours.
12/9/2012 1:08 PM
I'm not complaining, I actually got all the guys I needed now, and last night there was a 1930 Chuck Klein and a '94 Maddux available if I'd needed high-end talent.  I just wanted to know what the times were when the new guys were injected.
12/9/2012 2:48 PM
A couple of years ago someone posted the time (or two times) it refreshed each day. Not sure whether there's still a set time, but I doubt anything has changed since then.
12/12/2012 2:46 PM
When does the waiver wire refresh? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.