Backup messages Topic

Both guys are D2 pulldowns...

#1 - I've sent him 14 STs and the scholarship. He says "i dont know enough about you or the program to say yes"...WOTS says he's a "very high priority" for a D2 sim with C prestige.  Keep pumping a few more STs into him? I know that if a recruit it SIMs #1, its pretty tough.

#2 - 15 STs and the scholarship. He says "Coach, while I appreciate the offer, the truth of the matter is that it's very unlikely I'll be playing for you next season. I have some options which are pretty appealing right now and I just don't know enough about Martin Luther to possibly say yes. I'll keep it in mind though in case my other options fall apart"...WOTS says "some attention from (D2 SIM w/ C- prestige) but is keeping his options wide open. Same question as #1, should I keep pumping money into him or is it a lost cause?

I am a B- and both guys are within 70 miles

12/7/2012 8:50 AM
#1 is a lost cause....cut and run

#2 you can win but it will cost you a ton of money, maybe another 10 ST and a more than a few  HV.  From 70 miles I won't even try unless you have around 4-6k left you are willing to spend on him.
12/7/2012 8:57 AM
Fantastic, so I'm screwed haha
12/7/2012 10:09 AM
yeah...it's hard to pull down guys in DIII that are considering DII schools 
12/7/2012 10:10 AM
Backup messages Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.